Biyernes, Agosto 12, 2011

Living today... Dying tomorrow {to be Submitted}

walk...walk...walk...no talk,
run...run...run...yet having no fun,
beep...beep...beep... you hear on the sidewalk,
just stay there and you will be stun.

birds that is flying on the sky,
pecking on the forehead of a fly,
bushes that stares at the vultures passing,
hummingbirds that hides even they want to sing.

screams that blast my ear drums,
because i only live here on the slums,
where only the eagles could be educated,
while those of my kind were neglected.

everyday i fly in the skies,
searching for food because my stomach cries,
i don't want to become a scavenger,
but sometimes i need, for my life is in danger.

is there anyone out there?!
run...run...run...afraid to stay mere
walk....walk...walk...no talk
I'm just here, staying near where you walk.

my kind are living today,
yet has no assurance of tomorrow,
that's why to God we pray,
that he would erase this sorrow.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento