Sabado, Hulyo 30, 2011

Somewhere down the road

When Matthew Lanrouj asked to head the department where he works, he accepted the offer even though he is a bit scared.  He planned and exercised his assigned responsibilities as best as he could and ended his term as one of the best heads the department had ever seen. Matthew was surprised then one faculty member criticized his performance. He felt that her accusations against him were without basis. Matthew’s anger towards her affected his work and he became unproductive in the office.

“What do you really want from me?” Matt exclaimed
“Nothing! You were such a loser; you always think that you know everything” Magi Exclaimed
“You are such an insecure! Don’t worry, I’ll resign!” Matt says with a loud voice

Matt resigned at his work. For all the years he spent in that company he realized that he just get defeated instantly. He got home early and his mother noticed that he was early this day.

“How was your day?” Mrs. Lanrouj ask
“I will lie if I’ll say everything is okay” Matt says
“My son, that’s just a trial, you’ve come to this point of your life because you’ve surpass many trials”
“I love you Mom”
“I love you too”

Their family lives on an apartment in Dublin. They were there for almost 12 years after Matthew’s father died, but because Matt resigned on his work, he needs to find another one to be able to pay the rental of their house.

After 2 months Matt still couldn’t find a job. The good thing is that the landlady is a good friend of them and she understands their current status. Unfortunately, his mother got sick. He tried to do works on the street but it is just enough for their foods, after a month, his mother died. Matthew’s anger towards the girl grew much heavier, and no one can change his mind.

After the neurological service of his mother, Matt decided to go to someplace to start his life once again. He travelled 51.7 Miles to Tullamore and started his life there. After a year he was employed in a store and became good friends with the owner.

“Sir, we had a lot of sales this day and some customers gave us a tip”
“Really? Well, that’s good, tomorrow will be another day and I hope that we will have better sales” Mr. Maos says
 “I hope Sir; by the way, there was a letter from Mr. Guthen he is requesting to meet me at Charleville castle and bring some goods for him and his friends” says Matt
“Okay, bring everything on his list tomorrow”
“Yes Sir”

The next morning Matt delivered the goods in the Charleville Castle. Mr. Guthen was impressed by his dedication on his work that’s why; Mr. Guthen hired Matt into his company, Matt bid farewell to his friends and to Mr. Maos.

After a year Matt became the Vice President of the company, he became successful on his life, he thanks Mr. Guthen for all the blessings he received.  He forgot his anger towards the girl, he forgot everything about his past, and he is just focusing on the present. One night, Mr. Guthen called Matt in his office.

“Do you really know why I hired you here?” Mr. Guthen asks
“Not really Sir” Matt says
“Because of your skills, your abilities! And someone ask me to do it” Mr. Guthen says
“Can I know the name sir?” Matt ask
“She’s Lina Florence” says Mr. Guthen

Matt was shocked, the reason of his misfortune and the death of his mother is coming back to him.

“I can’t believe this”
“She’s sorry for what she’d done” says Mr. Guthen
“I already forgave her, Mr. Guthen”
“She wants to see you on Tuesday, met her at Charleville castle” Mr. Guthen instructed.

Matt traveled to Tullamore and find Lina on Charleville Castle. She was really sorry.

“I’m sorry, Please forgive me” says Lina
“I’ve forgave you a long ago” says Matt

Matt hugged Lina. They became friends and lately fall in love with each other. When Matt was assigned at America, he needs to leave Lina alone. They both encountered challenges as couples, but still, continues to have faith with one another.

“Hello Hon? How are you there?” Ask Lina
“I’m Okay, I will be home next Month, but I have to tell you something”
“What is it? Is there something wrong?” Lina was curious and worried
“I’m married”
“I’d loved you since the day we were together” Lina is crying
“I’m sorry, please forgive me” Matt says
“It’s Okay, but can I request you one thing?” says Lina
“What is it?” Matt asks
“Could you stay with us even just a week?”
“Sure, I will be staying there next month”

When Matt came home, he was warmly welcomed by Lina, it seems that nothing happens. On six days of his stay, he realized how much he loves Lina he realized that Lina gave her whole world to him. But on the seventh’ day…

“Honey, can I ask you to dance with me?” ask Lina
“Sure, you know we’d love to dance” Matt says
“I Love you” Says Lina

When the two was dancing, Matt sees their pass, all the trials and problems they’ve encountered. On the part “Somewhere down the road our roads are gonna cross again, it doesn’t really matter when” Lina loses her consciousness, she was rushed to the hospital but the Doctor announced that she was dead and the cause is Cancer.

After many years, Matt is happy of his marriage life, but he cannot forget Lina. And if He will be given a chance to live again, he would choose to live with Lina.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento